From Linux NFS
Revision as of 19:45, 23 August 2005 by Bfields
- rfc3530 (especially section 5.11)]
- POSIX draft ACLs: POSIX ACLs aren't really POSIX--they were never accepted--but some variation of them is implemented on many operating systems, including Linux.
- The Linux man pages, specifically, acl(5), setfacl(1), getfacl(1), and setxattr(2).
- The POSIX<->NFSv4 mapping draft, which explains how we map between POSIX and NFSv4 ACLs.
- The CITI NFSv4 project page, which has links to modified linux acl utilities with preliminary NFSv4 support