From Linux NFS
Revision as of 15:12, 19 June 2017 by Chucklever
End-Of-Life Plan for fedfs-utils
- Since 0.10 is in at least one major enterprise distribution, Chuck Lever will remain available to integrate security fixes and make new minor releases in the 0.10 branch as needed for one to two more years.
- Retire fedfs-utils from upstream mirror distros such as Fedora rawhide.
- Transition utilities such as nfsref and mount.fedfs into nfs-utils, with support for FedFS-style junctions removed.
- nfsref - For managing NFS basic referrals, nfsref can be moved to nfs-utils
- mount.fedfs - To support automatic population of /nfs4, mount.fedfs can be moved to autofs