PNFS prototype design
From Linux NFS
Linux pNFS features a pluggable client and server architecture that harnesses the potential of pNFS as a universal and scalable metadata protocol by enabling dynamic support for the file, object, and block layouts.
pNFS is part of the first NFSv4 minor version. This space is used to track and share Linux pNFS implementation ideas and issues.
Client Side Info
- Fedora pNFS Client Setup - How to set up a Fedora pNFS client.
- Archlinux pNFS Client Setup - How to set up an Archlinux pNFS client.
Server Side Info
- pNFS Setup Instructions - Basic pNFS setup instructions.
- linux-nfs.org Bugzilla - Read/ Write access by "NFSv4.1 related bugs" group members
- Use the keywords: "NFSv4.1" and "pNFS".
- The "NFSv4.1 related bugs" group is used to track our bugs. You'll need a user account on bugzilla, after that, send an email to Trond to add you to the group.
- Configuring pNFS/spnfsd - How to build and set up a spnfs pNFS server
- pNFS Block Server Setup Instructions - Basic pNFS Block Server setup instructions.
- Client pNFS Requirements
- pNFS Client Review for Kernel Submission - Review and redesign of pNFS client for submission to the Kernel.
- pNFS Todo List (last updated July 2009)
- pNFS Implementation Issues (last updated April 2008)