From Linux NFS
2011.05.16: Announcing the release of fedfs-utils, version 0.6.2
This package contains an implementation of the Federated Filesystem (FedFS) proposed standard for Linux. For an introduction to FedFS, see RFC 5716.
This is an ALPHA quality release. The code in this release is not guaranteed to work. Programming, administrative, and user interfaces may change significantly before the next release. This release is for technology preview only.
Changes since 0.6.1:
- libnsdb: Check all NCEs an NSDB might have
- nsdb_update_fsl_s() was rejecting NULL "value" argument
- Minor clean-ups to the fedfs ADMIN and NSDB protocol clients
- Bug reporting address is now fedfs-utils-devel
Changes since 0.6.0:
- doc: Update RPC program short name for FedFS ADMIN service
- .gitignore: Ignore genned source in doc/rpcl
- mount.fedfs: Overhaul mount.fedfs CLI