From Linux NFS
2011.11.11: Announcing the release of fedfs-utils, version 0.7.3
This package contains an implementation of the Federated Filesystem (FedFS) proposed standard for Linux. For an introduction to FedFS, see RFC 5716.
This is an ALPHA quality release. The code in this release is not guaranteed to work. Programming, administrative, and user interfaces may change significantly before the next release. This release is for technology preview only.
Changes since 0.7.2:
- Address some memory overrun and resource leak bugs
- nsdb_list_s() returns FEDFS_OK without updating "fsns"
- Fix parsing of FSL attribute values
- man page updates
Changes since 0.7.1:
- Fix NSDB client --passwd option
- Fix man page bugs
Changes since 0.7.0:
- Fix rpmlint warnings
- Clear mode bits when creating junctions
New with this release:
- New program map for automounter
- Full set of man pages for administrative tools
- Support for FEDFS_NSDB_PASSWD environment variable
- FedFS ADMIN RPC clients now handle FEDFS_ERR_DELAY
- New nsdb_ping_s() API
- New tools and APIs for managing NSDB container information
- Support packaging via RPM and other tools
- Many other clean ups and bug fixes